Why Melting Sorbetes?

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

So, why did I name my blog "Melting Sorbetes"? First if there someone reading this that doesn't understand what does sorbetes means, it's a tagalog term for Ice cream/Sorbet.


I will not pretend that I named my blog based on my life, my personality, whatever deep thoughts I can describe in order for my blog name to be acceptable, because it's just stupid to pretend something that it's not just to please readers, others do it well I don't. Sorry to disappoint you but I named my blog Melting Sorbetes, because I like how it sounds. Silly? Not to me.

I will not describe what will be the content of this blog since it's just pure random. I'll just blog whatever I feel to blog, besides it's my blog if you don't like it then create your own blog. LOL.

Hope you'll enjoy my topics I will post in this blog.

TNP(till next post). Continue Melting . :-)

0 comments: