If I would be the next president

Friday, May 14, 2010

If I would be the president of the Philippines, you know what the first thing I’ll do is generate jobs. Because if there are more jobs for the people even for the people who didn’t graduate to the top 3 school here in the Philippines there will be a job waiting for them. This means more people paying taxes, which mean I can lower the taxes that we pay on things that we buy and especially we eat. This will lower the burden for the people especially the poor. This will be a win-win situation for the country and also its people since if they have jobs they can sustain their selves and their family.

If there are more taxes, there is more budget to spend.  Education comes second, I will give free education from Elementary to High school, I’ll build several schools that are near the students so they won’t have to travel far just to study, and also it will not be 50 students sharing one classroom. The ratio of the books should also be one is to one. Not one book to 50 students, how can a student understand the lesson if he can barely see the books. You see, I believe that education is a real treasure for a person.  Education can also help boost the self esteem and also the self confidence of a person.

For me, that will be my first steps for a greater tomorrow. I hope the new president of the Philippines will see this as well. We’ve been waiting for a brighter tomorrow for us and the next generation.

 

0 comments: