Hello Kitty Villa

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

I've been a hello kitty addict since, well last month. But not really last month more of like since I was a child but like any relationship it goes on and off. Like any hardcore Hello Kitty Fan, there's this dream to go to places where hello kitty dominates. Like, Sanrio Puroland at Japan and also at this Hello Kitty Villa in Taipei. Yes! You heard me right, a villa well inside a resort of course, I think it is worth 16000 Taiwan Money I don't know if it is per night or maybe it is a package already. It comes with a free meal (I don't know if it will cover your breakfast, lunch and dinner).

I really love the house, the exteriors and also the furniture inside, OMGOSH! SO CUTE! I can live here in my entire life! I hope you enjoyed the pictures, if you have been here and you have pictures please let me see it and I'll envy you so much! :) SOMEDAY I'll be there even for just a night!




pictures courtesy of Hello Kitty Blog

0 comments: