That Starbucks Store

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Do you know how it's hard for me to pass Starbucks on the way to work without buying anything? Especially when I'm walking under the sun on my way to the office. I just want to grab a frappuccino and ease the feeling of being cooked inside an oven. Well, since during my first month of working after college, my mom gave me allowance enough to buy me a Starbucks drink and have lunch outs everyday and still enough to pay for my transportation going home.

Well, that was before. Now, I'm earning my money, I'd rather drink free coffee at the office, at the nice little vendo machine, than to pay P150 (well I can use that money to buy me other things, right? ) Now it's really not that hard for me to ignore the Starbucks store that I passed by everyday.

 I realized that it's not that easy to splurge into something that you know you can buy something else when your hard earned money is at stake. But, it doesn't hurt if I buy my favorite Dark Mocha Frappucino when I'm really craving for it, besides I need to pamper myself sometimes right?

thank you rterucha.multiply.com for the picture :)

0 comments: