To celebrate my 1000th tweet

Wednesday, May 26, 2010


This post is for the celebration for a mark in my twitter history,  my 1000th post. Well the best way to celebrate it is to remember my journey in Twitter.

When did I start on Twitter?
I started tweeting on January 5, 2009. And like any other hobbies, I am on and off on tweeting that's why I just reached my 1000th post after 16 months.

Why did I decided to create a Twitter account?
Out of curiosity. And after I created, I didn't like it at first so I started using Plurk, but then after one month of using Plurk, I didn't like it. Compare to Twitter, Plurk is nowhere near Twitter's user friendliness. Twitter's easy and simple. Plurk your updates is plotted on a timeline which I don't like. And also, it seems like it's easy to connect to the world with Twitter, with Plurk it seems like your stuck with your friends with regards to sharing tweets.  Since then, I loved Twitter.

What do you like about Twitter?
I've learned so many things in Twitter, from quotes to facts to everything under the sun. I have made few laughs and WOWs to things that people tweet. I also connect with few stars and singers and know more about them. I have so much fun with twitter, and now I tweet a lot everyday.

That's all! I wish you join Twitter and Follow ME :) @kathieyakie. Let's tweet tweet together!

0 comments: