Dear John

Sunday, May 30, 2010

Dear John,

I'm writing this blog post inside starbucks drinking my favorite
drink, Dark mocha Frappucino. Well, coffee does inspire me and let my
feelings flow smoothly, the same thing how alcohol affect me. It's a
shame that we didn't had a chance to see each other today since we got
into a fight because of what you did, oh wait what you didn't do which
is show interest on me.Last Friday, I understand that you have work
that is from 8 am to 12am that day and you left your phone that's why
we didn't have a chance to talk because when you got home I am already
asleep. And last Thursday, you said that this Sunday's meetup is quite
impossible since you have church and your grandma will leave the
country, but u'll manage to squeeze me in your day, well thanks!
Everything I do understand, but what I dnt understand is when you wake
up Saturday, you didn't even managed to ask me how I am and what
happened to me yesterdAy, oh yeah you're going to work. And oh yeah,
you missed one important part of my life.

Another what I don't understand is when you got home and talk to me,
You act like evrything is ok, have you not paying attention? I'm mad,
well not mad really more of like "tampo".But what you did?you got mad
for acting like I don't care and I don't understand you, have you
understand me?

If your saying that you wish I was more considerate and understanding
with your situation, have you not been seeing that I understand you
well, even when your online, sometimes you don't talk,we barely see
each other well except last week. But, you see can you understand me?
I sometimes need a break, i need your prescence even that's the
scenario.I need you to pay attention what's our case and care what I
feel. We are both new to this working thing. And I don't know anymore
how to approach this changes

I hope this post finds you. I hope u'll understand what I'm
feeling.you know that I love you so much, but if you think that I'm
the only one who needs to understand then I think we are not in the
same page anymore. You know me John, I love attention, one of the
reasons why I love you because I got so much attention from you, but
it's not the case now. I wish you understand me clearly now.

Love,
Kaye

0 comments: