Are you waiting for your rocket to come?

Saturday, May 22, 2010

I think from the song of Jason's Mraz song "Curbside Prophet" well the way I interpret it, is that the rocket is a metaphor for a chance that can change your life and fly you off to the moon. You might be waiting for the chance to be rich, famous, a big promotion you've been waiting for, the right man, the right girl, family and etc. Everybody's waiting for something, and it depends on the person, his/her needs.

You know, this chance may come or may not come, only destiny will decide. But, whatever it is you're waiting for keep holding on, you might be surprised that you're rocket will be much much better than you wanted. I have been waiting for a certain rocket to come, but I realized it's not possible to come, so I just stopped hoping and moved on and be happy on what I am now, besides, I'm waiting for a new rocket to come *wink*.

Well, I believe everybody's waiting for their rocket to come. And for those who got their rocket, well good for you!

Thanks clker.com for this clipart

0 comments: