Oh my SHREK!

Sunday, May 23, 2010




One word, FUNNY! I love Shrek, all four movies. Since it's the last chapter of Shrek it's kind of sad since, this funny guy will be gone forever in the big screen. Well what can I say about the last chapter, when we talk about the comedy meter, well it was super funny, especially Donkey and Puss. But, in the romance meter, well what can I say  Shrek:Forever After definitely won the award, I cried in the end, so sweet! I was touched in the scene where Shrek said to Fiona, "You know the best part of my day is? Having the chance to fall in love with you again", OMG! tears rolling out of my eyes already after that line, it's the sweetest line ever.

This final chapter gave The whole Shrek series a good ending and an ending with a BANG! It's clever to make a story that the characters will portray different roles and personalities as well, so I like how they did with Puss and Fiona.

Well if your asking about how's the 3D version of the movie, well it's good, I can't  explain the technical details of how it looks like. LOL.But, definitely worth your money. So If you're looking for something you can watch and laugh along and also be amazed, watch Shrek 3D and you'll never regret it.

0 comments: