Category B-L-O-G-I-DONT-READ.

Saturday, May 15, 2010

I've read several blogs that have interesting contents. Sometimes, the blogs became the reflection of their personality. These blogs that I have read have their own style of writing, and own style of creating a story to post. But, these are the ones I don't like to read.

Me, myself, and I blogs
     There are several blogs that falls under this type. The contents of these blogs were merely about themselves only and what they did for the day. Well, this is what blogs are for right? To express feelings, it might serve as a journal or a diary. But sometimes, the details are not that interesting especially what happened to his/her day is the same as what happens to most of us. But, there are blogs that falls under this type, they post the details of their day, but they don't sound boring, because the way they see things and the way they express it is fun to read. Well, one word, TALENT. That my friend is something that doesn't exist in all blog authors.

 I am profound, I use deep words
   I admit, I'm definitely not one of those people that know several deep words. I'm not gifted to know such words and I think of those people as lucky. These words I understand when used in a sentence, but if you tell that word alone to me, I might give you my stupid face. Don't get me wrong but I like seeing deep words in books like novels and such but in blogs, not so much. Why? blogs should be easier to read. If they want their readers to understand what they're saying and feel the things the bloggers say then they must have simple words to make it un-stressful to read. Maybe there are couple of people that have violent reactions to what I just wrote, pardon me but I really don't see the need to use deep words to express what they say.

DISCLAIMER:

I just want to clarify that I don't hate anyone or hold grudge on some specific authors. I'm not pinpointing blogs here. I just want to say the things I don't like in a blog. Besides, I don't read the blog because of the author, I read the blog because of the contents that amuse me.

0 comments: