Never underestimate the power of SMILE

Sunday, May 23, 2010

Smile though your heart is aching 
Smile even though it's breaking. 
When there are clouds in the sky 
you'll get by. 

If you smile through your pain and sorrow 
Smile and maybe tomorrow 
You'll see the sun shining through 
For you. 


I love smiling. Do you know that you use up more muscles when you frown than of smiling? So, it's really tiring to frown plus you'll look old much faster since it creates wrinkles, so girls no-no to frown.

 I believe that if we all smile, it can make a better world to live in. Smile your worries away like the song of Charlie Chaplin above, great song isn't it?  One smile can make your day better, especially when you share your smile to your friends, your colleagues, to someone from the store where you buy coffee in the morning, and also to strangers especially to frowning strangers , your smile can make a difference to you and to others, so go ahead smile.

you know when I'm walking my way to work, some folks (security guards) from a hotel I passed by, when they greet me "Good Morning" with a smile, I say the same and smile back, after that moment I feel so happy and light because we shared a smile that can make a difference to our day. So remember the saying, "Frown and you frown alone, Smile and the whole world smiles with you". You don't want to be alone do you?

0 comments: