Season finale gets emotional

Sunday, May 23, 2010



One emotional day for me, not that I have problem or whatever but it is because of the season finale's that I have watched. I got a habit of watching few series (like Gossip Girl, 90210, Glee, Vampire Diaries and etc.) on my LCD TV since I want to maximize the HD copy of a certain show. And why not? It's so much better to watch it on a big screen with the sound of the home theater! Ooh Lala!

Since I have work, I squeezed all shows in the my weekend-watching. Last week most of the series' I am watching has ended. So sad. Nothing to watch out for every week, luckily I still have Glee and the Big Bang theory. Yes thank you GOD! So this day I watched the three series (Gossip Girl, 90210 and Vampire Diaries) and it made me so sad, Sorry I can be easily affected by story you know.

Here's why :
  1. Gossip Girl : OMG. From all the series, this one's my fave. So many issues, so many twists. The revelations: Jenny had sex with Chuck?? Really? Didn't seen that one coming and this is the reason the Chair fans loses their hope of seeing Blair and Chuck together again. SAD SAD SAD!  Next, Chuck got shot and now nearing death!! OH NO! I love Chuck and CW don't you ever remove Chuck Bass from the show, he's my only love. So that's pure sadness!  Next Georgina is pregnant with Dan oh my!!
  2. 90210: Not much. Seems everything is resolved except now Annie will tell the truth to her parents that she accidentally killed someone, now that's something
  3. Vampire Diaries: There's so many things happened in this finale episode. But I'll mention the things that sadden me. One, Anna is dead!, second, there will be trouble between Elena, Damon and Stefan since Katherine is back and Damon thought she kissed Elena but she really kissed Katherine and her aunt saw it, so OMG I smell trouble, and also Elena's biological father died. And Oh, Jeremy's going to be a vampire!!! Now that's is something to watch out for.
Now, I want to thank CW for giving me a good time with watching this AWESOME Series'.

0 comments: